I couldn't think of a title for this post.

I know I haven't posted in a while... a whole week! That is a record. I really have missed my blog. I did change the background though. Do you like it? I was hungry when I chose the picture. No kidding.

Well, a lot has been going on. My cousins, Kandace and I sang and played at Chick-fil-A Family Night on Tuesday, and again at a church on Thursday. We have been busy practicing and playing and my fingers are callused from my unforgiving guitar strings. But it really has been a joy!

Taylor and me getting ready to sing at Chick-fil-A. I didn't get a picture of me playing because I was busy... playing.

Last night was the Rite of Passage banquet at Smokehouse. It was so wonderful to see six other young adults celebrating the work they've done and having the desire to serve the Lord by being mature young adults. This world needs children that are raised to be adults with a purpose. A purpose that is so much greater than the "American Dream", but is God's purpose for our lives.

And then here is my favorite 6 year old sister waiting to eat at the banquet! Isn't she cute?!



And then, the garden. Here is a picture of our freshly planted garden. It must produce a harvest... it must! I really am looking forward to it's fresh fruit and vegetables!


Well, that really is all I have. I am working on a brilliant post which will eventually go from my brain to my blog... just not tonight.

Have a lovely Sunday and remember, Jesus loves you so very much. He died for you. He rose again for you. He loves you. Show Him how much you love Him back.


Comments

Popular Posts